BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Well, we lost the game Monday night. :( End of the season for us. I"m glad, but I sure had hoped we'd went all the way. We got 4Th in the season and 4Th in the tournaments, not bad at all. Now we can go swimming more!!!!!

2 pages completed last night (WHOOP WHOOP) and I am tickled pink. I'll share them another day, my camera batteries are low and the pics I kept taken were blurry. It was about time I got something done.

I got 2 new embroidery books in the mail and I LUVS THEM SO MUCH!!! The patterns in them are so cute. One was a how to book, and I know HOW TO, but I just got it for the patterns. I also picked up 4 new patterns that I didn't have already. If you love to embroidery and haven't checked out SUBLIME STITCHING yet, you should. Even if you don't know how and wanna try something new, you can learn, the how to book is very easy and you could pick it up in to time. The stitching kit had all you need, except the iron, to make 2 tea towels, needle, hoop, and embroidery thread.

Well, I better get to work. Sunny skies and taxes reports is what I have today! Gotta get some music on and get busy, have fun! M

0 comments: