BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 16, 2007

I saw this on Amber's blog and I thought it was cute, so I'm being a copy cat today :) I got tons of pictures from the weekend, I'll share them tomorrow.

Misty NEEDS to come back.
Come back from where, the little white padded room?

Misty NEEDS some hugs.
NO KIDDING! (I NEED more than that though) and sleep…money…

Misty NEEDS TO COME BAC ALOT OF BOYS/GIRLS WILL STOP WATCHING POKEMON.
(Hum…I’ve left again, apparently WHEREVER I have gone might start an epidemic of children to stop watching pokemon. (And this is a bad thing……..why?)

Misty NEEDS to perform underwater!
Perform what? I think not! I think I need to leave again.)

Misty NEEDS a loving home, the lack of a tail after a road accident does not worry young Misty.
(It seems that wherever I’ve been going, I’ve been gone for awhile, because I’ve got tail,
BABY GOT BACK!)

Misty NEEDS a unique home and special attention.
(home no, Special attention………….UH YES)

Misty NEEDS a kidney transplant.
(GOT KIDNEY?)

Misty NEEDS to come up with a plan to save a forest from a terrible end.
Gosh yes! I can’t let the fairies get harmed. Who would I talk to then?

Misty NEEDS to get out of that dress and sit in front of her mirror practicing how to not smile like that.
(telling me to get out of clothes is not the wisest thing)

Misty NEEDS a home that will understand that she is a special girl.

It is about time someone realizes how SPECIAL I really am! :)


Have a good day now.........ya hear! Misty

0 comments: