BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I woke up this morning thinking, "I sure hope it's Friday." I got in the shower just to realize, "FRIDAY???!!, It's only Wednesday." Gezzzz.....I am so stinkin' tired and I've actually been sleeping A LITTLE.

Last night I cooked dinner and scrapped a page. HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY My desk, that I cleaned up last week, was just dying to get messy :) Here is the layout I did last night:


Between all of that, Taylor and I went outside and sat, to play with the neighborhood dogs, and to watch the ants. Everyone was just a working. The dogs working at find something to eat from someone and the ants.....uh......find something to eat for someone. hehe


We still had girl scout cookies so I got Taylor to go get a sleeve of them and we would help both the animal and insect world. It was actually quiet fun watching the ants pick up the cookie crumbs and take them underground. We sat there for 10 to 15 minutes. As we watched, someone else helped their self to some cookies as well:

Rusty says, "It's always nice to share cookies with a furry friend, quit feeding them to the BUGS." lol

Have a good day, Misty

0 comments: