BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ever been so drunk you blacked out? Is passing out the same thing??


Put a body part on fire for amusement? Humm….NO! My hair caught on fire when I was cooking once when I was in 9th grade. May have been amusing to SOMEONE, but not me!


Kept a secret from everyone? From everyone; I’d say no, because there is always SOMEONE I tell something too. I may keep if from one person, but not everyone. My worse secret…..my best-friend knows.


Wanted to hook up with a friend? No, not really. The two guys I “really” crushed for awhile were not friends. I knew them, they knew me, but we just went to the same school.


Ever thought an animated character was hot? No, I am not an animated kinda girl.

Had a New Kids on the Block tape? Yes…tapes (more than one) posters, shirts, stickers and I am sure loads more. I still like Donnie Wahlberg!


Been on stage? When I graduated; I never even got on the stage in dramatics class, I failed that class.


What is your occupation? Invoicing Clerk (AR)


What color are your socks right now? Go on flip-flops (NO SOCKS)


What are you listening to right now? All She wants to do is DANCE! (on the radio)


What was the last thing that you ate? Grilled Cheese crackers and a coke


Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, I was taught on a straight shift. First two cards was a stick.


If you were a crayon, what color would you be? YELLOW


Last person you spoke to on the phone? Customer in Florida, they like talking to this SOUTHERN GIRL


How old are you today? 32


Favorite drinks: MARGARITAS! Sweet Iced Tea, Milk


What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey, a little football, girl’s college softball


Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, lots of time, my gray shows thru….ALOT!


Pets? 2 cats, 3 dogs, 1 frog, and a fish


What was the last movie you watched? Fast and Furious TOKYO DRIFT


Favorite holiday? Halloween


What do you do to vent anger? My voice may fluctuate at little *wink wink*


What were your favorite toys as a kid? Cabbage Patch kids and this plastics 3-wheeler I rode all over the neighbor.


What is your favorite Fall or spring? Fall


Hugs or kisses? Hugs


Cherry or Blueberry? I like Cherry Limeades, but I don’t eat plain cherries


Living arrangements? In a house with hubby and children.


When was the last time you cried? Last night, hubby hurt my feelings.


What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, the girls ribbons, q-tips that fell off the shelf (that I am too lazy to pick up)


Who's the friend you have had the longest. Stephanie, since the age of four, so WOW, 28 years!


What did you do last night? Went back and forth on the phone between moms about basketball stuff, washed clothes, a few girl scout things, and…………I think that’s all.


What's your favorite smell? Freshly sharpened REAL wood pencils and fresh cut grass


---FAVORITES---Shampoo? I like several.
Soap? Lever 2000

Day/Night? Nights
Summer/Winter? Summer

Fave TV series? House, CSI, Law and Order

Food? Mac and Cheese, Pizza

Fave Movie? Breakfast Club

---RIGHT NOW---Wearing? Gray t-shirt, blue jeans and flip flops

Eating? BBQ Sandwich, chips,


HAIR is? Flippy-do today


Drinking? tea


Thinking about? Going home!

Listening to? Radio ,” I think your CrAzY”

Talking to? Just got done fussing at a saleman


---THE LAST 24 Hrs---


Meet ANY new FRIENDS? no

Cleaned your room? yes

---DO YOU BELIEVE IN---Y

ourself? YES...sometimes

Your friends? YES

Santa Claus? Just Hannah-Claire, I spoiled that for Taylor years ago.

Tooth Fairy? For Hannah-Claire

Destiny/Fate? Yes, I am destine to be in a white padded room

Angels? YES

Ghosts? YES

0 comments: