BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Good Afternoon

After posting that message this morning about favorites, history and miscellaneous junk, got me to thinking of the music that I listen to at work that keeps me going. I tell you what, if it were not for music sometimes I would go out of my mind.

Like now, after school, the girls love to fight with each other. It seems they can't wait until the end of the day, schools over, LETS FIGHT. Anything and Everything. If Hannah spit and it was a funny color, she'd blame it on Taylor. Then Taylor would yell back because she spit to begin with, even though it was not AT her, ON her, or even remotely close to her. (and yes, Hannah spits, got it from her Daddy, who dips) Some days it is enough to make you want to slit your throat with a wood spoon.

Hear them???? HUH? Do What? Right now I can't hear anything but the music coming from the headset; MY FAVORITES! Hannah-Claire just walked by telling me something, who's know what it was. I just grinned and nodded. Hope it wasn't, "Can I slap Sissy?" I guess I will find out in a moment if Tater flies in here with a pissed look on her face. OPPS!

Music, it's up loud and I hear nothing but them, all of them, those who keep me from being insane. At least for an hour or two :)

Here are a few of the songs I like to listen to at the moment, some new and some older:

The Who; Baba O’Riley
Evanescence, Call Me When You’re Sober
Nelly & Tim McGraw; Over and Over
Chris Young, Drinkin’ Me Lonely
Rob Thomas, Ever The Same
Matchbox Twenty; Unwell
Hinder, Lips of an Angel
Martika; Toy Soldiers
Simple Minds; Don’t you forget about me
Howie Day, Collide
Elton John, Tiny Dancer
John Mayer, Waiting On The World To Change
John Mayer; Bigger Than my Body
Fleetwood Mac, Landslide
Brad Paisley; Whiskey Lullaby
Danger Danger,Bang Bang
Warrant, Down Boys & Heaven


Well, that is all the blab I have for today, to end this day, here are some pictures. Hannah-Claire wants to go skating. So she has decided to clean the livingroom. She must be desperate cause she NEVER cleans ANYTHING, and to ask her is like asking the cop to overlook the pot sitting in your lap after he pulled you over..........NOT GONNA FREAKIN' HAPPEN! **What cha think is under the rug?? A little further and she'll be under it. And how about that look? Oh yes, honey,I caught you *Evil grin*



0 comments: