BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Morning . . .

Sunday, I cooked a Valentine Dinner. My mom was there, My FAVORITE in-laws, and Malyeah. Malyeah and Hannah-Claire decorate a table with whatever Valentine goodies they could find. I didn't have a red table cover, but they found my red felt. I had a piece large enough to cover the table. They also cut out hearts with some white glittery felt I had as well.

I would LOVE to post some pictures, but for some freakin reason every time I try to upload them, I get logged off. After about 15 times, I just got pissy and decided it wasn't going to happen.

I will try it later.

I found these AWESOME finds on Etsy. I just posted the link since I could download the pictures for you.

Retro Apron by Dot Diner

Vintage Inspiration Art pack by Beautiful Living

Vintage Ric Rac by Colorado Finds

remnant bag o'l fabric scraps by Repeat

Have a good Wednesday. M

0 comments: