BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Valentine crafts

My sweet little neice Kirby came over today and I had a couple of Valentine crafts for her and Hannah-Claire to do. I saw the heart crayons on The Long Thread blog. I thought this would be fun and cute. I went to Hobby Lobby and I ended up finding this really cute cookie pan for $15.99 plus 40% off. This what the girls and I made the crayons from. They turned out so stinkin' cute!





I found this craft off of The Long Thread blog too. The girls had fun making the felt bowls. I let the girls use my crop a dile to put large eyelets in the corners. Then then slid ribbon thru the hole for a little extra color.



They made cards to put their crayons in.



My cute little girls and the crayon lips :)







And.............while the girls did crafts, Glenn worked in the living room, Buddy was helping! lol



Sure hope everyone had a great weekend!! Night M

0 comments: