BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I got into my laundry room/scrapbook area last night and I picked out some pictures and matching papers. While it didn't go any further after that, I was excited I got the itch again. So I am in hopes to throw some pages together tonight or this week even.

It's been awhile since I've bought any scrapbook supplies. I thought I wouldn't want to look threw my papers cause it is all "old" but that wasn't the case at all. I've still got a ton of beautiful papers and hoarded up emblishments. I have a good eye for picking papers. LOL Which certainly is not the case in my clothes!!

Last night I did get on Etsy, wanted to see what cute scrap finds I could discover. Here is a few things I found, and MIGHT have purchased *wink wink*

These items are in the store of Sweet Vintage 78



I got the Carnival Mix of Dollies.



These would look soooo cute on a scrap page!



Just wanted to share those, they were too cute not to. Can't wait to get my order and see what page I add them to.

When I get my lunch (which should be here in a second) I am going to see what I can did up for Valentine's Day.

Also...please pray for my Glenny Poo. He's at the doctor with stomach pains and a large knot. He's going threw several tests know, I want it to be nothing serious!!

Good day all and thanks! M

0 comments: