BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Well well well....it's been awhile huh.....
Lots of things have been going on, but I'm just going to move on to today :) Too much really to type so I'll just stick to this week and try to keep up myself !

This is my crazy cupkake , she is growing up!




Monday we went to the Nashville zoo. It was nice, but be prepared to walk walk walk and walk some more! Here you see.....the Elephants.....butts

Everyone loves the giraffs!

This is Lola....or that's what I am calling her! Miss Meerkat 2008

And well.....hummm.....2 EXTRA friendly frogs!

Awh...and he was a fave of mine....This is BOB the camel. I think he wanted to spit on me.

My cupkake again!

My poptart Hannah!


Have a good day! I hope to stay current AGAIN....
Misty


0 comments: