BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

This is the view I had this morning headed to work, beautiful huh!?



I've got to get my layouts copied, but I keep forgetting to do it. The lighting is so bad in the house, everything looks orange, espically my layouts.

Last night I was flipping thru the channels seeing what movies were on and I got to thinking, " I sure wished Under The Tuscan Sun was on." I flip 3 more channels, guess what I find? Yup UTTS! I was so happy, and luckily I only missed 15 minutes of it. I think I am getting some of my moms energy, or physic ablities, lol. I've been saying to myself, YOUR FAT, LOSE WEIGHT, but that energy don't seem to work, but hey whenever I wanna watch a movie, I got that covered. HA

So.........back to work..........BYE, M


0 comments: