BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008






It's kinda like Christmas morning, I download pictures and I just never know what I am going to get.



Hannah-Claire sneaks my camera and it's usually a cute self portrait from time to time, but this download I had 121 pictures. Eleven were mine . . . 110 were hers!



I had fun checking them all out, they are absolutely fantabulistic! You see what your child sees, what SHE notices in life; the simple things we miss and pass by without a second thought.


So, Easter is coming up, it is my FAVE time of the year. I luvs doing Easter baskets for the girls. I enjoy it more than I do Christmas. I've been saving Etsy stuff I have found. My thing is find oddities, not the normal rabbit/chick stuffed animals. I have found the CUTEST item that I ordered yesterday..... necklaces I got one for Taylor, it will have a cupcake in it, sprinkles, and her nickname CUPKAKE on it, too kewl. Then Hannah's has a skull and will have SQUIRT on it. I can't wait to get them. I've got several other things saved to get before Easter. Looks like it's gonna be an Etsy Easter, lol.


A gal pal in one of my scrap groups shared this video of neat trick for helping camera shakes without using a tripod. So I thought I would share it as well: $1 Image Stabilizer For Any Camera - Lose The Tripod

That's all from me today, good hump day! Misty

0 comments: