BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Happy AFTER Christmas! It's all over now and on to New Year's. I don't have any big plans, just sit at home and scrap I suppose. I've been wanting to, just not enough time. But now since Christmas is over I can. Taylor got some scrapping goodies from friends and she's been wanting to sit and scrapbook herself.

These are not the "tradition" Christmas pics, but this is Tater on Christmas Eve Day.


Oh, she soooo pretty :) !


Crazy Hannah-Claire playing with one of her presents on Christmas morning. EARLY, she woke us up at 2am!


Hannah playing her new drums. The child was so excited she would slow down, I couldn't even get a decent pic of her.

More Eve pictures of the girls.

My beautiful girls.



Hope everyone had a great time off!
M


0 comments: