BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 30, 2007

I do so good for a few days, then I go bad again.......blogging that is.

Here is yet another pic of little bit at Friday's game. I figure everyone gets tired of looking at ball pics, but I don't. I get happy when I get a good shot. 3 innings we were winning 10-1 and all of a sudden, it's 12 to 8. We ended up winning still, 12-9, but we thought we were fixen to loose our firat game. We're 4-0 right now.

I washed clothes all weekend. It was nice to finally get the washer fixed, the clothes had piled up pretty high. I noticed this on the front of Hannah-Claire's door while putting clothes away in her room: (I got a little chuckle out of it)
Nothing new to share, I'm just one boring little ladie, good day! Misty

0 comments: