BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 02, 2007

April Fool's

No joke about it, yesterday I turned 33.

The world turned just like any other day, time DIDN'T stand still. Actually, other than my Mom and Nanny taking me out for lunch, it seemed like the previous days of the week....blah

And, 33, it's not really that big of a deal anyway. Let's see....I'm alive and lived to be 33, nothing much to it. I didn't even get a card, so apparently is really ISN'T a big deal, lol.

Moving is not coming along as fast as I would like. We are still painting, but the floors are finished and look nice. We still have the floor left in the den, which is concrete. We can't decide if we want carpet or not. Everyone keeps telling us to paint it, but I can't decide about that either. I really don't care, I just want to get moved and get this over with.

Taylor's room is completely finished. Hannah-Claire's room is almost finished. She picked out a beautiful aqua and purple. The walls are the aqua and I painted the ceiling purple. It looks nice. Hannah's colors are not near as bright and neon looking as Taylor's are.

Heck, on to something else, I am boring myself with the house talk.

I haven't posted in a few days, I am lost on what to say. It's been nothing but this crazy house that I haven't been anywhere or done anything except for the house.

I got some fun body stuff, soaps and such from a shop on ETSY, but I started forwarding the mail, and my mail has been held up. The post office said it might take 2 weeks nefore I start seeing my mail. @#!% &$%@ My soaps might be elted by then :( I've been lost without my mail.

Okay, so I'm going now. I'll go try to find me something to eat for lunch. Good Day all, Misty

0 comments: