BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Today is one of those days where I would rather be at home sleeping. I don't feel good, by body hurts and I just feel sad. So much has been going on lately and I'm not sure if I'm coming or going. Heck, I maybe gone..............

As I went to play with the dogs last night, Michelle was just sitting there by the door. I think she is just as sad as I am. She misses her friend or eight years. I missed walking out and having Sassy jump all over me giving me love. It was so unexpected. She did seem sick at all. With Rebel, he couldn't see or barely walk. We had be sick over the fact we knew we had to put him down. I think he was staying around for us, just waiting for us to be ready to let him go. Sassy seemed fine. Besides the fact she was over 12 years old, she still acted like a puppy, always playful. Makes me wonder if something else happened to her. New people moved into the neighborhood, surely no one poisened her. Miss Houdini just got out of the yard the weekend before she passed and she come home fine. Or maybe she wasn't and we just thought she seemed that way. Anywho...she is gone and we missed her eminsely.

I can't remember is I have mentioned it or not, but we found a new house. I'm really falling in love with it too, but there is so much work we are doing to it. It was built in the late 60's and I think all of the wallpaper and fixtures have been since then. You can really see the 70's look of everything. Well had pulled up some of the carpet before I got the pictures. There was 2 sets of carpet to pull up! They just laid carpet on top of carpet and it STUNK to high heavens. It was so N-A-S-T-Y! In the dining room, there was Linoleum floor AND 2 sets of carpet. There is hardwood floor under all this crap so we have decided to re-do the wood floors. I think in the long run it will be so much better.




The pictures are rather crappy, the lighting is horrible in the house.

It's sofball season, I'll have some fun pics to post soon of Hannah-Claire catching :)

So, I guess that all I have to say about that and everything else...........have a good day! M

0 comments: