BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I've gotten a bid on my ebay tater!!!! How kewl is that?

Some more good news, I got a DT position with an online store Scrappy Dreams. It was very unexpected, cause it's been awhile since I applied, so I was guessing I wasn't chosen. No details yet, but I can't wait to get started.

Tomorrow is cookie day!!!!!!!!! I pick up girl scout cookies tomorrow and start passing them out. That is one thing I'm not really looking forward too. Saturday and Sunday I have to work cookie booths. It's fun, but not when it is cold outside, plus it is suppose to rain. (OH YEA!)

Not really much more to say, fixen to go listen to a little Mayer, while I scrap. I'll listen to him and think I need to go practice my guitar so I can play like him someday. HA (ya NA-VA know)

Goog Nite, M

0 comments: