BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 04, 2007

I'm a slacker

Those 2 weeks I did so well on keep the house and clothes cleaned up....I've slacked the last few days and the house is not horrible, but bad. Last night a couple from worked showed up!! No one ever visits us when the house is clean, but the moment it looks like the city dump inside, everyone wants to see us. What's up with that?

What about those Colts? Good game huh? I'm not a football fan, and I didn't know either team really, but I actually enjoyed watching the game. Congrats all you Colts fans.

I got three layouts done this weekend, 2 with Poppy Ink kit stuff. I had several pages layed out to do, but did only the 3.

It's 11:15 pm and I'm cold. Going to soak in a hot bath and try to sleep. It's too late to take a sleeping pill since I have to work tomorrow. So, I hope it's not going to be a long night.

Nite, M

Why is your index finger the same size as your nostrils?

0 comments: