BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 07, 2006

telling about my first guitar lesson on Monday.

Well, I felt so dumb. I'm sitting there while kids are coming and going. I have to be his oldest student! I don't know WHAT I was thinking. I was sitting there shaking for heavens sake. I haven't the slightest idea what I was so scared of???? I bet he was thinking, "ladie, you'll die of old age before you figure this out."

So, every night since I am studying these notes. He said alot of musicians can play by ear, but I am going to learn to read music if it is the last thing I do.


While I was there with him, I could not find the strings. I wear glasses and I when I looked down (OF COURSE I CAN'T SEE) and I missed the strings every time. Last night I was getting myself upset cause of this and then I had a thought................a self-revelation............completely unintentional...........put my contacts in.


TA DA !

I play like John Mayer now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay, not really, but I can see the strings now. I will have to remember to put my contacts in on Monday's. gezzz.............

Alright, that is about all the stuff I can think of right now. I'll share pics. Here are the most recent layouts I've done.





And..........here is Miss Thang. The goofball kept her hair like this to basketball practice.


Have a good day. M

1 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Those are some GORGEOUS layouts!! And the pic just cracks me up!!