BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 02, 2006

"I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part." Shirley MacLaine

Work went by super fast, and the best part.... Monday is almost gone. That is one day closer to the weekend.

I got to answer phones today since the receptionist was on vacation and I really like to answer the phones. I don't get to talk to customers like I use to and anything out of the ordinary is fun to me. Or maybe it the fact that the Florida customers love to hear my SOUTHERN accent?? *big grin* I didn't get as much invoicing done as I thought I would and I am far from getting the month end closed out, but there is always tomorrow.

Oh, I forgot to mention Thursday...................WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We won and Alabama didn't. I sure hate that, NOT!!!

Well, I'm not really in the talky talky mood. Hannah-Claire fell fast asleep when we got home from school and Tater is doing her homework. The house is quiet and I am going to go scrap.

Enjoy the evening! M

0 comments: