BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm eating lunch and thought I'd pop in for a quick hello cause I will be busy all weekend. Nanny is moving in with Mom and we'll have plenty to do.

So, any big plans for you?

That song from Flash Dance is on the radio, with it being cold and dreary outside, makes me wish I was all bunddled up on the couch at home watching Flash Dance. To cold to do much.

I've got another purse to work on, along with one of my own. I doubt I get to work on the though. Depends on how fast we get everything moved.

My first Brownie meeting went WONDERFUL!! The girls I have are sweetie pies and were very well mannered. I can't wait for the next meeting. I hope they are as excited as I am.

Well....lunch be over. Back to work, tax day, YUCK! Have a good weekend!

Misty

0 comments: