BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

so weird . . . .

I was sitting here reading some other blogs and I got to talking to myself, "you know you started one of these things long ago, dummy." "Why don't you keep up with yours?"

So... It has been over a year since I posted!

Sometimes I actually wonder how I function. It's a surprise I remember to come home after work.

beeeeeeepppppppp............................................................................................................

Anyway, the doctor game me a different medicine to take and for 12 days I took it. Last week I was such a grouch that no one at work could stand me. Everyone kept asking if I was taking my medicine....Everyday....same time.....Like I was suppose to? YES YES and YES! How hard it is just to wake up in the morning and decide to be in a good mood? Pretty freaking hard, cause I couldn't do it. So, Sunday....No more medicine.Yesterday and today, the girls at work, so you medicines is finally kicking in! Nope, cause I quit taking it, I told them!

So, I have come to the conclusion that maybe nothing is wrong with ME, it's just everyone else I come in contact with! Yeah yeah....That is it. It is a conspiracy theory, everyone's plot against me.

Nawh, I know that's not it, I am CAzY, and I like it that way, hehe. Plus my kids have someone to take care of and watch over. Gives them practice for when they have their own kids. If they can keep me out of trouble, a three year old will be no problem!

ALL ABOARD THE CRAZY TRAIN, WE ARE NOW LEAVING THE STATION!

0 comments: