BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 02, 2010

Work Fun


My Hannah-Claire came to work a couple of days this week while sissy had to work.



Taking a nappy....



My boss made her work doing some filing :)



Isn't this sweet sisterly love...........



OKAY...maybe not, lol!




I am so glad it is Friday. It is going to be nice having the long weekend. My SIL asked if we had plans for the 4th. I said, "no and it wouldn't hurt my feelings any if no one called us for a cookout." I have worked so hard on cleaning the house and washing clothes that I would love the alone time. We NEVER have an empty house and that's okay, but I feel I just wanna stay home and enjoy my hard work.

It's been a while since I scrapped. After cleaning out my scrap stuff and cabinets I got the urge to scrap again. Hoping to get a little time to myself this weekend. I had ordered a lot of new stuff and got 2 new kits in the mail this week. It is like Purdy overload of scrap goodness! OMGOSH at the gorgeous stuff I got yesterday in the mail.....July kits from Polkadot Whimsy. This is the prettiest kit I think I have ever gotten. Loads of goodies for the money. I was scared to get back into the KIT scene, but I think I will stay with this one for awhile.



It's Friday and I am ready to get this work day started and over quick. Bring it on.... M

0 comments: