BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Feeling Squirrely

For the past few days Glenn has been feeding these little cuties :





I call them Mutt and Jeff. There are just babies. If I can't find Glenn, he is out on the front porch watching them run around.

Yesterday he got so tickled at how that one was almost wrapped around the tree branch and he wanted pictures.

They are so fun to watch :) Our Summer babies!

And something that I love to watch:



Ain't he the cutest thing you have ever seen, lol. My sweet hubby. Hannah came to me last night and said, "Come look at Daddy, he has his hands under his head like a baby."

Since he won't let me take NORMAL pictures of him, he gives me no choice but to post pics like this :)

Have a great weekend, M

0 comments: