BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 05, 2010

Last night I worked on getting together all the items I might possibly use for this layout. Then, I got tired and decided I would do the page after work today.

I watched tv for a couple of hours and was so tired, but I never fell asleep. I turned off every spec of light I could see and turned the tv to channel 924, 80's music radio. About 12:30 AM I was still awake (real shocker I know) so I got up and did this layout. So now, after work today, I can work on another one!! I got to bed finally around 2 am, which is normal anyway.

It looks ALOT like the Yellow layout from the night before, but oh well. I haven't got new scrap supplies in so long. I always seem to go straight to the paper flowers and buttons.

0 comments: