BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I just love the new blog banner I made. It's gotten me all excited to start this blog up again. It helps me remember what I've done, and when I done it. I forget so much.

Just sitting here pondering over many things, some goofy crap and some thing are worth pondering on :) 1. Thinking about what coffee K-cups to order next and that the Mocha Nut Fudge I am drinking now sure is awesome! 2. What in the heck is Buddy chewing on now, and where in the house will he crap it out? 3. Hope Tater drives safe on her way to the gym. 4. How I luvs my bestest friend and wished she didn't always worry about her ass of an ex-husband anymore. 5. and oh how I wished the both of us could find a money tree. 6. Is Hannah actually using soap in the shower? 7. When will my hubby will be home? 8. I actually feel like calling my mommy, but my phone is dead AGAIN!! gzzzz..... There's so much more, but I figure that's all I will bore you with now. If you can help me with any of it, you just let me know. And if you you would like to donate to my psychiatry fund, I do have a paypal account set up for that.

0 comments: