BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

made it!

I used my phone's GPS and got to the crop WITHOUT getting lost. HA The is a first time for everything :) Go figure! The kewl thing is it got me around a huge traffic jam as well. I LUVS IT!

I had a great time, met some fun ladies from Scrapbook Mania's Forums:

Scrapbook Mania's Web Site

I got a little mojo going and got 1-one page layout done, a two page layout done and started on a third page. I had not scrapped in a while so it was nice to sit and play for awhile. Especially since it was all rainey outside.

Here is one page that Crazy India kept for the store:



The others I have not took pics of yet.

I have a habit of taking pics while I drive. And especially at this time since the rain and darkness was making all the tail lights look pretty :)



Hope you had a good Sunday! I miss my Tater!

M

0 comments: