BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

BEAT IT !!

If you get itunes, check out BEAT IT, buy the Fall Out Boys and JOHN MAYER! It's awesome.

Anyway...bought that the other day and forgot to mention it. I get chilld anytime I hear Mayer play, it don't take much to excite me! hehe

I wished I had some pictures to share, but I don't. Sometimes it's painful for me to find anything to talk about.

Gracie is doing great and the house hunting (I hope) is done. We made an offer in on house we wanted 3 months ago. They took the offer and we are to close on the 15th, next Tuesday. But the appraiser has not made it to the house yet, to we might have to bump the day a few days. Keeping my fingers crossed.

See....that's all I have besides all the boring work stuff.

Good Day, BYE BYE
M

0 comments: