BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Every day is Valentine's Day if we love each other.

I found that on a grammer site and thought it was nice. I've always wanted to speak French. (one of the MANY things I'd like to do)

Happy Valentine's Day :) I am on a pants roll. I did these for Hannah-Claire last night, she has a dance today. The others are ones I took as she did her card box for school today. She had fun making it.

(Check out her new glasses :)**)







That's about all I have for now. I'm not really in the talky talky mood. Have a terrific day. Misty
Dr. Phil proclaimed,

"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started and never finished."


So, I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how good I feel.

1 comments:

Nicole Florian said...

Nice stuff here! Thank you for the link!