BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Well, after the numerous times with tech support, I am FINALLY online. My computer was sick and had to be fixed. The computer tech saved everything on my c drive and deleted everything else. It was like a whole new computer! I go to download the internet services disk and it would not work. I go so tired of fooling with it that I gave up for a couple of days. When I got home today I was determined to fix it and get online TONIGHT and here I am!

Now I'll get to get on poppyink.com when the add-on kits go up for sell at midnight, WHOO HOO!

My heater went out in my vehicle and I about froze this morning on the way to work. I sure hope hubby gets it fixed. My in-laws have a garage and he went after work to see if he coule fix it. *everyone keep their fingers crossed*

I'm going, got to finish up dinner. Nite all! Misty

0 comments: