BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Well, it's time for my puppies to find new homes. I sure hate to see them go. They are just so stinkin cute! As bad as I want to keep them all, I hope they sell quick. Anyone want a border collie?

I took these pics on MLK day, the kids were home from school that day. Hannah-Claire had a friend over that Sunday night and when I got home from work, they wanted pics made. This is what they DID. Kinda reminds me of that show YO MOMMA. Me and the girls watch that in the afternoons after school. I thought that would be a cute title for a LO. When EVER I get in the mood to scrap.





Mother got Hannah these cute capri's for summer and Hannah said, "these look GIRLY?" "Yeah...you are a girl....right?" She said yes, but she said she didn't like them. That child only likes to wear camo and those dang Heeley's. When she was 5 and in daycare, she went thru that boy faze. She loved spider man and worn spider man BOYS underwear. The daycare told her once that she needed to wear panties, not underwear. They go thru so some much trying to decide who they want to be and what day. A day in the Life of a kid . . . . MONDAY...Princess....TUESDAY....Spidey....Wednesday....punky hair rock star....

THANK YOU ALL for those who came to my Canvas Class on Saturday at Scrapbook Mania! It was alot of fun. I had a great time and I hope you did too. Maybe next time I will have more time to prepare the tip/tricks/instruction sheet that I needed for that class. The comp tech talked to me today, I think he may have my computer fixed today. I sure hope so! I've missed it alot. I've need it for girl scouts too.

I want you to all know, I cleaned my house last weekend and got ALL the clothes washed up AND AND AND Folded!!! It has been 1 week and 3 days and it is still clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have picked up and cleaned up something everyday to keep it clean. I actually wash the dishes after dinner, DID YOU KNOW YOU COULD DO THAT???!!! Go Figure. I think the new will wear off soon, though I'd mention it before it did :):)

I am working on a pair of FUNKY Jeans for Taylor, can't wait to share them. The student Council is the ones working the Valentine's dance this year. She wanted special jeans for it and the theme is the 70's/peace. The last jeans I made her need to be trashed, but she still has them. I think that would be a fun class to do, altered JEANS and TEES!

Well, lunch will be here in a moment. Have a good day! M


0 comments: