BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Tequila! Don't like Rum, I can make margarita's with Tequila :)

How was everyone's Halloween? Mine was just trickishly fun. Hannah-Claire got a load of candy and we had fun walking around. Hannah-Claire won the costume contest for 2nd grade and she was beside herself. (More candy)

Did ya'll notice, seemed everyone I saw last night was all dressed up. I only saw 2 older girls getting candy that didn't have costumes on. Four Highschool boys were all dressed up, really nice and one of them was Captain Hook. He caught Hannah's looking at him and in his best pirate voice, he looked at her and said, "Ah, Captain Jack Sparrow.............I've got my eye on you!" and he shook his hook at her. It was priceless! Hannah-Claire just grinned from ear to ear, it was so funny. He walked and kept looking back at her and they just grinned back and forth. It was nice to see even the older ones dressed up and having fun. And fun I mean, not being heatherns and getting into things.

It really was an all night fun fest. The girls had fun and that was all that mattered. Nothing really much to say I guess. Same o'l sameo'l . . .

22 days till Thanksgiving and 54 till Christmas (just something to think about)

Here's a few pics for you. Good Day, M

0 comments: