BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Yesterday Taterbug had a fun day at school. She was full of it! lol, I got an earfull all the way home.

It was her first meeting for Honor Society. They didn't do much, but it was exciting for her anyway. She also mentioned she got 1st chair in band. I was like, "how many saxs are there????" She said, "2!" I looked at her and we both busted out laughing, but of course I am sooooo proud.

And to top it off, she got picked for student council. This made her day. She had been talking about it and hoped she got picked and she did. I asked what all they did and she said volunteer work. This was her first year doing the vol thing over the summer and she had the best time. I think it was the fact she was able to get away from her sister.

At her age, 100 hours it the top about for the gold vol award and she is at 88 hours already, or close anyway. By March, she will have way over 100, but she won't care.

Hannah-Claire has Johnny Appleseed day today....Tater and I have not been back too long from Wal-Mart. I haven't been in that crap hole for months! I truly HATE that place, the only reason I went was because the grocery stores were closed. Hannah needed a bag of apples and it is what I get for waiting till the last minute. After midnight.....For a change, there was one person in front of us. That was a stinkin SHOCKER!!!

But...it cost $25 for a bag of apples! and...............popcorn balls, candy, conditioner, blah blah blah

Tater said Aunt Sonia mentioned she got popcorn balls last weekend and me and Taylor roamed the store trying to find them. Knowing it was KILLING me every second I was in that place. Taylor was laughing the whole time, "Mom, have you took your medicine?"

WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP ASKING ME THIS??????

"No!"

Still getting getting pisser by the moment. Those dang apples were getting heavy and we were not finding the balls!!! I wanted to ask an employee, where are your balls? I told Taylor I was fixen to slam myself on the ground and throw a tantrum!!! I didn't, I just got mad and headed for the check out.

Guess what we passed as we walked in, popcorn balls!!! They were right up front and we spotted them while standing in line. We ate one on the way home and man are those good. I need to learn how to fix them. If you know...let me know....

0 comments: